What do you do when you feel anger, rage, jealousy, judgement, grief or other “negative” feelings? Do you push them down, go numb or react with unhelpful coping mechanisms?
If so, know there is an easier way to deal with these feelings! Join Ann and special guest Amanda Neill for a refreshing conversation about how to embrace these “dark” sides we all have.
- A specific technique to safely access the emotions you’re afraid to feel or express.
- How to empower your life by listening to the messages your emotions have for you.
- Why it’s actually safer to face our emotions than hide them, and why directness is safer than drama.
- How your emotional openness actually draws love closer to you.
- Simple tips to reclaim your emotional energy and stop projecting it into others.
- How to boost your chances that men (and others in your life) can handle your dark side.
- A guided meditation and awareness practice to connect to your “dark” emotions, and even bring humor to them!
Visit Amanda’s website here.