Relationships can be fun and make us happy, but they can also be excruciating– and everything in between! So, this week, we share some tips to bring more grace into your relationships of all types.
In this episode, Ann O’Brien, Elysia Skye and special guest, Marcy Cole, PhD., talk about:
- How relationship challenges can help you discover the unowned parts of yourself.
- Why repeating relationship patterns doesn’t mean you’re doomed to failure.
- 4 powerful tips for successful relationships.
- A simple meditation to sort out whose stuff is whose, bring back appreciation and reclaim your center in a confusing or toxic relationship.
- Understanding the law of attraction as well as the law of reach and withdrawal.
- What does it mean to fix the problem but not the blame?
- What is “empowered ownership” and how can it improve your relationships?
- Remembering you don’t have to agree with someone to empathize with them.
- How to use active listening to find harmony, forgiveness and understanding.
Visit Elysia website here.
Visit Marcy’s website here.
Find us on iTunes or on the podcasts app on your phone, leave a review and subscribe to the Everyone is Psychic podcast!