Artists are naturally very intuitive. Due to their psychic gifts, they offer incredible healing to the masses, and they can also suffer from their heightened empathy, the “starving artist” syndrome, or addictions. Whether you’re looking to boost your creativity or whether you’re an artist looking to make sense of your sensitivity, this one’s for you!
In this episode, Ann O’Brien, Elysia Skye and special guest Paul Bellantoni share:
- Tips for artists to understand the space you need to boost your creative inspiration and output.
- Simple ways for creatives and performers to boost awareness, clear energy and reconnect to others after a performance or creative session.
How artists use their natural psychic gifts in creating and performing.
- Why creative types often suffer from addictions or drama, and how to create great art while remaining healthy and balanced.
- Inspiring stories of how art can heal and change lives.
- Tools for artists to gracefully navigate the “highs” and “lows” of creative cycles, and trust in your power and self-worth.
Visit Elysia website here.
Visit Paul’s Facebook page here.
Find us on iTunes or on the podcasts app on your phone, leave a review and subscribe to the Everyone is Psychic podcast!