Even if you’ve done a lot of inner work, even with amazing kids– parenting is challenging. You are responsible for everything from money to housework to supporting their mental, emotional and physical well-being, you have less time in the day to deal with stress, and your kids will trigger you.
While it’s easy to get overwhelmed and become either too loose or overly controlling, our kids cooperate so much more when they feel connected. Whether it’s bedtime, getting out the door or stopping their foul language– the Hand in Hand Parenting tools offer simple, practical, in-the-moment relief and allow everyone in your family to thrive.
On today’s podcast, join special guest Kathy Gordon and I and learn:
- How to use play to get your kids to cooperate faster and more easily.
- Why it pays off to let your child cry instead of stopping a tantrum.
- Why threatening your child creates long-term problems and what to do instead.
- A simple tool to connect with your children and discharge emotional tension each day, even when you’re busy.
- Why we parents need our own support in order to be better parents, and a resource for finding this.
- How setting limits can actually increase your child’s sense of connection and safety.
- A guided meditation to discover your personal parenting triggers, and daily tips to make them easier.
Visit Kathy’s website here.