Whether we grew up rich, poor or somewhere in-between, we all have money “stuff.” Most of us just weren’t given a practical, spiritual and psychological education when it comes to money.
It’s easy to feel shame, anger, confusion or fear around what we don’t know. In, today’s episode, Ann and special guest Bari Tessler will help you de-stress, find compassion and learn some new ways to face this area of life!
- What happens when we don’t get education around money, and how to give that to ourselves and our children now.
- Why money issues aren’t really about the money.
- One reason couples fight about money, and how to change that.
- The power of our lineage in shaping our money story.
- Compelling stories of how 2 women transformed their financial past.
- Typical money issues from both working class and wealthy families.
- A practice to help you discover the messages you received about money growing up.
- A meditation to connect you to your body’s feelings and help you get clear on your next step with money today.
Visit Bari’s website here.